With today’s highly competitive business world, information systems are crucial for business continuity. The loss or disruption of the flow of information can prove debilitating to an organization. Thus, the data center must minimize any chance of disruption, be highly flexible and yet maintain a high level of security.
Our data center capabilities builds upon our expertise in numerous building services fields. It brings together our technical expertise in first and foremost structured cabling, and then electrical, mechanical and plumbing.
We discuss, design, deploy and handover with total satisfaction of clients in mind.
Design stage : our scope of work includes meeting and site discussion, site evaluations, measurements, design planning, and coordination with the owner and stakeholders.
Deployment stage :
- Site setting out and MEP route planning.
- Material proposal and acceptance.
- Construction and MEP work.
- Cable support systems.
- Floor and Ceiling planing and installation.
- CRAC, VRV or other Precision Cooling.
- Fire Suppression system and VESDA.
- Water Detection system and alarm.
- Remote Environment Monitoring.
- Cable supports system.
- Fiber optic cabling.
- UTP cable based Structured Cabling
- Racking Systems.
- Incoming Telecommunication Infrastructure.
- UPS, ATS, Surge Suppression, and Generator set.
- Air flow and filtration management.
- Clean earth and frame earth.
- Electrical power incoming and distribution.
- DCIM software/Intelligent infrastructure.
- KNX system base and IP-based monitoring and alarm systems.
Did you know?
“AVO Technology built its first data center in 1996 for a major financial institution, and also built one for a world-leading microprocessor manufacturer in 2006.”
Check out a time lagged records of a DC construction here:
Today, DC are build not only on land, its on water as well !
LEAVE A INQUIRY